Your password needs to be sufficiently long and unique to be secure. New passwords cannot match the 4 most recently used passwords. All passwords are compared against a list of more than half a billion passwords from previous data breaches to ensure security.
Your password must be at least 8 characters in length and contain characters from both of the following categories:
English characters (a through Z)
Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Navigate to https://cpauthentication.civicplus.com/Identity/Account/Login
- Enter your Email and current Password and click Sign In
- Select the Password tab
- Enter your Current Password
- Enter your New Password and Confirm the New Password
- Note: View the Password Requirements.
- Click Update Password