When you enable Two-Factor Authentication, you will have to use your password and a verification code (sent via email) in order to successfully log in.
- CivicPlus recommends that every user enables Two-Factor Authentication for security.
- This is now available at the organization level.
- Log into the system
- Select User > Settings
- Select the checkbox for Enable Two Factor Authentication
- Select Submit
- Note: When enabled, a verification code will be emailed to you that must be entered upon signing in.
- Select Yes or No to log out now, in order for changes to immediately take effect
Note: After you enable Two-Factor Authentication, an authentication code will send in an e-mail to the user upon log-in. You must complete the sign-in process in order to enter. Users can also enter a secondary email in order to receive their code and are able to choose a Remember this Browser option for frequently used devices. Both the primary and the secondary addresses will receive the code.