The CivicPlus Platform Single Sign-On is an authentication solution that improves your user experience and makes your daily interactions with our products easier. The CivicPlus Platform Single Sign-On connects multiple CivicPlus products and allows you to use one set of user credentials to easily move from CivicEngage to CivicRec to CivicReady.
- All permissions and access are managed within the respective products.
- Administrators are no longer able to manage password within the user admin tool. Now, users will be able to reset their own password by selecting Reset in their settings or selecting Forgot Password when signing in. A password reset email will then be sent to them with the necessary instructions.
- Users will be required to have an email address associated with their account. Non-email usernames will no longer be allowed.
- Password must include three of the following: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Password reset links expire after 24 hours of administrative security purposes.
- Two-factor authentication codes expire after 15 minutes for administrative security purposes.
- Consolidation: Single Sign-On (SSO) to all your products
- Strengthened Security:
- Strengthened password and user security
- Introduction of two-factor authentication (optional)