The CivicPlus Platform Single Sign-On is an authentication solution that improves your user experience and makes your daily interactions with our products easier. The CivicPlus Platform Single Sign-On connects multiple CivicPlus products and allows you to use one set of user credentials to easily move from CivicEngage to CivicRec to CivicReady.
- All products manage their own respective permissions and access.
- Administrators cannot manage passwords within the User Admin tool. Now, users can select Reset in their settings or select Forgot Password? at sign-in to reset their own password. A password reset email will then send to the user with the necessary instructions.
- It is a requirement to ensure all users have an email address associated with their account. Non-email usernames are not allowed.
- Passwords must include three of the following:
- Uppercase letters
- Lowercase letters
- Special characters
- Password reset links expire after 24 hours of administrative security purposes. If you wait too long to open the email, you can find a workaround with this article.
- Two-factor authentication codes expire after 15 minutes for administrative security purposes.
- Consolidation: Single Sign-On (SSO) to all your products
- Strengthened Security:
- Strengthened password and user security
- Introduction of two-factor authentication (optional)