Who can use this feature?
Authors must submit content for approval
This article will show you how to modify an existing Content Type.
- Select Content Types on the left-hand side and select your desired Content Type
- Navigate to the UI tab at the top and modify the order of List Fields and Reference Fields, if desired
- Navigate to the Scripts tab and add any desired scripts
- Click the Json tab and make any edits to the script
- Navigate to the More tab and make desired edits
- Preview URLs: Add or edit preview URLs
- Name: Cannot be modified
- Label: Change the Content Type label; will override an existing Name as the display
- Note: The Name is what is used in the API meaning there are more limitations on how to create the name (eg: no spaces, etc.). The Label is more flexible. If no label is provided the Name will be used as the label.
- Hints: Add hints/tooltips
- Note: A hint may be an example of what the label should be.
- Tags: Enter tags to annotate your content type for automation processes
- Click Save