Groups provide a level of permission that is lower than an Organization Owner. This allows for owners of a smaller subset of users instead of the entire organization.
- Organization Owners can now create Groups for their organization
- Group Owners can be set for each group
- Group Owners can add members to their groups
- Group Owners can modify the users that are within their groups
- New users can be added and imported into the organization
- Note: This does not give them any permissions, just adds them as users in the platform