This article will show you how to obtain an embed code from your Civil Space engagement so that you can embed a call to action and updated information into your site.
- Log in to your instance of Civil Space.
- Navigate to the Project and Engagement in Civil Space that you wish to generate an HTML widget for.
- Ensure that the engagement has been saved with a status of Active and marked Publicly Visible.
- Click Save and the page will refresh.
- Click Copy Code to Clipboard.
- Log in to your CivicEngage 5 site and navigate to the page you wish to embed the widget on.
- Turn on Live Edit
- Select the Widgets tab on your toolbar
- Drag and drop the Custom HTML widget onto the page
- Paste the code copied from Civil Space in the text box
- Click Done
- Click Save at the top of the page
Note: You may not be able to see the product of your code in live edit. You may have to turn live edit off before being able to see what a user will see.