Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add Twitter Credentials.
- Create a Credential
- Select Twitter in the Product drop-down
- Fill out the following Twitter fields:
- Consumer Key: Enter your Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret: Add the Consumer Secret
- Access Token: Type your Access Token
- Access Token Secret: Enter the Access Token Secret
- Note: To obtain the above information, you’ll need to have developer permissions on Twitter. If you do not currently have developer permissions, you’ll log into your Twitter account like you normally do and request developer access. Once that access is approved you can set up a Twitter developer app for your Integration Hub instance. You can then view the details for that app and navigate to the Keys and Tokens tab.
- Click Create to save your credential