Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how Organization Owners can create new credentials from the Credentials listing screen.
- Navigate to your Integration Hub's Credentials tab
- Click + New Credential
- Fill out the fields
- Name: Create a name for your credential. This name can be anything, but we recommend using a word or phrase that clearly describes what this credential is for.
- Access Groups: The access groups field contains the groups for your organization that are defined and managed in the Platform. You can choose one or more groups who can have access to this credential. If a group is not selected, only you and other organization owners will have access to set up integrations using this credential.
- Product: Choose from a list of the products currently available for you to create credentials for. The remaining options will auto-populate based on your product selection.
- Once you have completed all required fields, you can save your credential by selecting Create
- Note: If at any time you want to cancel and/or leave the new credential screen, you can select the Cancel button at the bottom, select the x at the top, or simply click outside of the dialog.