This article will show you how to build integrations using SharePoint as an Action. With this integration, users will be able to add files to a SharePoint folder as the result of their integration. This SharePoint action pairs with your CivicOptimize, CivicClerk, CivicEngage Central Document Center, and HCMS Assets triggers.
SharePoint is a premium integration and can be added to your solution for an additional cost. To get access to third-party integrations, please contact your CivicPlus Client Success Manager or Account Manager.
- Start by creating a new integration.
- Select SharePoint as the Action
- Choose the appropriate Credentials.
- Select the Type of trigger and one of the Sites your credential has access to where you would like files for this integration added.
- Select which Filter and Drive to add files to. If you’d like you can choose a specific Folder and Subfolder.
- Select an Action
- Click Next
- Once you move to Step 2 the available fields will be displayed.
Note: Currently there is no field available for the actual file. Integration Hub will automatically add files to the appropriate location without any additional mapping at this time. This option might be available as part of a future release.
- Fill out the File Name
- Click Next
- View Overview
- Click Save