This article will show you how to create SharePoint Credentials.
SharePoint is a premium integration and can be added to your solution for an additional cost. To get access to third-party integrations, please contact your CivicPlus Client Success Manager or Account Manager.
- Create a Credential
- Select SharePoint in the product dropdown
- Select Authorize to populate your username and authorize this credential.
- On the resulting popup, select an already available and authenticated account or use another account.
Note: if you are not currently signed into any accounts, sign in and authenticate your account as prompted
- If you have not already done so, you will be asked to accept permissions for Integration Hub during the authentication process. You will need to select Accept in order to finalize the creation of your SharePoint credential.
Note: This popup states that CivicPlus Integration Hub is unverified, but we are currently working with Microsoft to verify our application.
- Once you finish all appropriate authorization steps, you will see that your authorization has been successful and your username is auto-populated.
Note: If you selected the wrong account or would like to use a different account for your credential, select the Re-Authorize button and follow the prompts on the resulting popup.
- Click Create to save your credential