This article will show you how to create integrations using Laserfiche as an Action. With this integration, users will be able to add files to a Laserfiche repository as the result of their integration. This Laserfiche action pairs with your CivicOptimize, CivicClerk, CivicEngage Central Document Center, and HCMS Assets triggers.
Laserfiche is a premium integration and can be added to your solution for an additional cost. To get access to third-party integrations, please contact your CivicPlus Client Success Manager or Account Manager.
This integration option is compatible with Laserfiche cloud environments and requires a Laserfiche v1-alpha API. While we believe this integration works with self-hosted Laserfiche environments, we have been unable to confirm this option at this time.
- Start by creating a new integration.
- Select Laserfiche as the Action and choose the appropriate credentials
- Select a folder to add files to, you can optionally choose a Template for the file.
- To finish configuring the Laserfiche action select an action.
- Once you move to Step 2 the available Laserfiche fields will be displayed based on whether a template was selected or not.
Note: Currently there is no field available for the actual file. Integration Hub will automatically add files to the appropriate location without any additional mapping at this time. This option might be available as part of a future release.