This article will show you how to build integrations using ArcGIS as an Action. With this integration, users can add an item to a feature layer as the result of their integration. This integration pairs with your CivicOptimize and HCMS Triggers.
ArcGIS is a premium integration and can be added to your solution for an additional cost. To get access to third-party integrations, please contact your CivicPlus Client Success Manager or Account Manager.
The Design Fields will vary based on the Trigger and Action options you choose. This article is based on one set of options.
- Start by creating a new integration.
- Select ArcGIS as the Action
- Choosing the appropriate credentials
- Select the Type
- Input the URL from ArcGIS for the Service you would like to add items to
- Select a layer to add the items to
- Select an action.
- Select Next
- Once you move to Step 2 the available ArcGIS fields will be populated.