This article will show you how to create CivicReady Credentials.
- Create a Credential
- Select CivicReady in the Product drop down
- Note: The CivicReady (Powered by Regroup) integration option is no longer supported and you will need to select the CivicReady option here to create a credential for the latest CivicReady version. See more information on our support for Regroup CivicReady Integrations
- Fill out the CivicReady Credentials fields
- API Key: This can be obtained from your CivicReady Support Representative or Implementation Consultant.
- Url: Select whether the above API Key is for your Production or Staging environment.
- Click Create to save your credential