This article will show you how to create integrations using Google Drive as an Action. With this integration, users will be able to add files to Google Drive as the result of their integration. This Google Drive action pairs well with your CivicOptimize, CivicClerk, CivicEngage Central Document Center, and HCMS Assets triggers.
Google Drive is a premium integration and can be added to your solution for an additional cost. To get access to third-party integrations, please contact your CivicPlus Client Success Manager or Account Manager.
- Start by creating a new integration.
- Select Google Drive as the Action
Note: Depending on what Trigger field you choose there will be different field options to fill out.
- Choose the appropriate Credentials
- Select which Drive to add files to
- You can optionally choose a Folder for the file
- To finish configuring the Google Drive action selection an Action
- Click Next
- Once you move to Step 2 the available Google Drive fields will be displayed
Note: Currently there is no field available for the actual file. Integration Hub will automatically add files to the appropriate location without any additional mapping at this time. This option might be available as part of a future release.