This article will show you how to add or remove external sign-in accounts for Microsoft, Facebook, Apple, or Google on an existing account.
- These instructions only apply to the new sign-in screen.
- This feature is disabled for all Custom IdP integrated users.
- Log in to the system
- Select Manage Account in the top right corner
- Select the External Sign in tab
- Select Apple, Facebook, Google, or Microsoft to be able to sign in with those credentials
- Sign in with an existing account on the external sign in
- Note: Microsoft accounts controlled through Active Directory may not be permitted by your Organization
- If successfully added, the external sign-in will be listed and can be removed under Registered Logins
- Note: Multiple external sign-in services can be added to the same account.